Saturday, August 3, 2013

Once Upon a Blog......

                                                                                         
       Hello and welcome to my Blog, The Treasure Chest!A Catholic Oriented  page devoted to sharing the little treasures of the Catholic faith.<3 You can also check out my face book page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Treasure-Chest/149584145235273?ref=profile
             I have some big plans for this blog and various themes, subjects and pieces which I am very eager and happy to share with everyone. I plan on including segments ;some which I will introduce to you will be called "Moments with Mary", "Sheen Gems", "A Minute a Day with God's Hero's" ect...., as well as monthly dedications and prayers with commentary about the prayers themselves and the indulgences attached to them. Anyways very excited about this blog! So I just want to say thanks for stopping, bye and God Love You!-Heart





No comments:

Post a Comment